What are cookies? What are they for? Because they are important
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded in the browser of your computer, mobile phone, tablet or any other internet access device when you visit a website. Cookies are used to recognize the device when you visit the site again, making it easier for you to remember your preferences and navigation settings (eg language, country, currency, access data, etc.). They also facilitate certain functionalities (eg: show ads related to the content of the pages you visit, avoid continuously showing ads that you have already seen, etc.), and allow us to collect anonymous statistical information about user browsing through the if you. Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces and behavioral advertising cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on the same.
What do we use them for?
Types of cookies we use
Behavioral advertising cookies. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third Party Cookies
– Technical cookies (used by Google): Used to allow the user to navigate through the website such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the registration request or use security elements during navigation.
More information: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
– Preference cookies (used by Facebook): These cookies allow us to know if you have visited our website before. They retain user browsing preferences, such as your language, country, city, currency preferences…
More information: http://dataprotection.ie/documents/press/Facebook_Ireland_Audit_Review_Report_21_Sept_2012.pdf
– Social content technical cookies for tracking (social media plug-in) used by Twitter
More information: http://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares#
– Meter cookies (statistical measurement): These third-party cookies (Google Analytics, Scorecardresearch, Twitter), allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyze user navigation through our website, and thus improve the offer of content, products or services we offer.
– Cookies for the management of advertising spaces. These are third-party cookies (Google DoubleClick and Google AdSense) that allow you to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our site, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the visited page or requested service, and its display frequency according to use and navigation that the user makes in the web.
More information:: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
How to configure browsers to accept / block / delete cookies?
You can configure your internet browser to accept or block cookies, delete already installed cookies, or configure it to be deleted automatically when you close the browser, device or device. If you block them, it is possible that certain services that need their use will stop working properly. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the main browsers (for more information you can consult the support pages or Help of each browser):
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Safari: Edition -> Preferences -> Privacy.
– Firefox (IOS): Settings -> Safari -> Block cookies
If you don’t want Google Analytics to collect and use information, you can install an opt-out system in your web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
This Cookies Policy may be modified based on new legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, the user will be notified by means of an informative notice on the website.